Our company is based on the belief that our patients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat patients and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. John is dedicated to providing the finest and most comprehensive care for all members of your family.
Our (mission or vision) is to make our patients MOVE BETTER – FEEL BETTER – LIVE BETTER.
Services provided by Restoring Body Health and Feet Unlimited, Inc.
John is an expert and holds certifications in the following areas:
- D.O. M. P. and certified with the National Academy of Osteopathy for Manual Osteopathic Manipulation and received his certification through Canada.
- CPED (Certified Pedorthist) and specializes in custom-made orthotics, postural studies, and biomechanical evaluations
- Certified ACMT and a certified member of the ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals) and provides EndermoTherapy, and PressoTherapy
- Certified in Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- Certified for rehab in use of the Spine Force for core strengthening
- Certified for the use of the SpineMed Decompression system
Born and raised in South Africa John furthered his studies in Johannesburg, South Africa, England and in the United States. John immigrated to the USA in 1999. Since then he has worked in Tulsa, Oklahoma and lives in Jenks with his wife and their two children.
He has had great results with professional and competitive sports players, dance professionals, adults and children of all ages.
John works with several podiatrists and physicians in the Tulsa area who refer their patients for custom-made orthotic devices fabricated by Restoring Body Health, (formerly Feet Unlimited Inc).
A patient’s 1st office visit will usually consist of an interview and examination with questions about home and work activities along with other activities such as walking, running, sports or dancing. The patient will be asked to bring with him/her a pair of recreational shoes that they frequently wear and a pair that they wear only on special occasions. All patients are personally attended to by John.